Monday, April 18, 2011

The Start, April 18, 2011

April 18, 2011

A lot of people seem to be doing this 365 days of pictures, where they post at least one picture everyday of something spectacular, interesting or just plain pretty. I'm a bit late in the game - but I thought I would jump in, too, because I've enjoyed so much following all my friends and their friends and their friends friends...I'm new to this blogging and still perfecting my photography, but I love to talk AND to take pictures, so what a better match? I hope to keep you entertained...


Snow in April? Day 108/257 days left



No blog site would be complete without my most popular subjects - this photography business probably wouldn't have been a possibility without them (and my husband, but we'll talk more about him later):





No comments:

Post a Comment