Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beaching It

May 2, 2011

We had such a wonderful family day and we worked on a bunch of projects, but I'm afraid I can't show a single one of them...YET!  They are huge, wonderful projects that I'm sure the recipient will LOVE for years to come!

I can say that we did travel to Calvert Cliffs in Maryland.  It was a nice 1.8 mile walk out to the beach area with a really amazing view.  A bit to crowded for me - the girls immediately put on their beach brain and removed their shoes and socks to run on the sand - and then immediately plunged into the freezing cold water to jump around.  Had they not been fully dressed, or their change of clothes been in the car, 1.8 miles away, or a chilly 60ยบ out with a breeze, it might not have been so bad.





122 (5)/243

Wet jeans get heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment