Thursday, June 23, 2011

WALDROUP - catching up...again

May 19, 2011

Playing catch up again ~ this daily blogging is HARD when there are a million other things that I have to do!  I will try and be more loyal.  Things got extremely busy at the end of the year.  I was the unofficial class mom for my daughter's first grade class and we put together a fabulous photo book for the teacher's end of year gift.  There were party plans to make for that, Girl Scouts wrapping up, Church school ending and ballet.  Wondering how I'm going to manage when both the girls have all these activities to balance.  Here are some canvas letter's I made for my sister-in-law.  They came out AWESOME...very fun project.

W A L D R O U P 
139/226

Your own family name is available for sale - post a comment if you are interested!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT and need 2 in EASTER your so talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on them - don't forget to mention me to your friends!

    ReplyDelete