Friday, July 1, 2011

Good-bye for now.

June 30, 2011

So, I leave you for awhile...my blogspot friends and I promise to be more loyal upon my return.  Away from computers and digital downloads.  Away from internet and cable T.V.  No Facebook.  No texting.  Up the mountain, away from most civilization, but still with civilized people.  Some of the nicest people you will meet live out of Northern Virginia, by the way.  Out of GPS range and cell-phone signals.  Cappuccino maker is reluctantly coming with me...because there is no coffee store around the corner.  This will be a complete change of element for me...no traffic and high pressure.  Maybe I'll relax a little and be less high strung (Naaaaaa).  I will try and suck up any of that "noon day sun" that I can so that when I finally make it to the beach (MY home away from home), I won't me the most pale person there.  I will treasure every moment of this vacation, because we do not get to see all of my husband's family very often.  I leave you with this yumminess...and will hopefully fill you with some amazing waterfalls and country scenes when I get back online.  We will meet soon, my friend...

181(1)/184

No comments:

Post a Comment